CERIB’s Fire Testing Centre assists you in validating the performance of your new products in terms of both fire resistance and reaction to fire within the framework of a one-stop centre for reaction/resistance in partnership with Eurailtest. Thus, we propose:
• to carry out fire reaction tests to obtain the classifications:
– R1 to R26 according to part 2 of the EN 45545 series of standards covering:
– interior materials and components (R1 to R5, R7, R10, R 22).
– externally placed products (R1, R7 to R9, R17, R23).
– furniture (R1, R6, R18 to R21).
– electrotechnical equipment (R7, R11 to R16, R22 to R26).
– mechanical equipment (R9, R22, R23).
– F, I, C1 and C2 according to NF F 16-101 and NF F 16-102 standards covering non-metallic materials used in railway vehicles and electrical equipment.
– Euroclasses B1ca, B2ca, Cca, Dca and Eca according to NF EN 13501-6 standard covering electrical cables.
• to carry out fire resistance tests according to part 3 of the EN 45545 series of standards on fire barriers:
– Fire resistance testing of partition walls (EN 1364-1).
– Fire resistance testing of ceilings or floors (NF EN 1364-2.
– Fire resistance testing of doors (NF EN 1634-1).