In its role as a ‘one-stop shop’ for fire testing in partnership with Eurailtest, CERIB’s Fire Testing Centre will assist you in validating the performance of your new products in terms of both fire resistance and reaction to fire. Our services include:
• carrying out reaction-to-fire tests to obtain the following classifications:
– R1 to R26 according to part 2 of the EN 45545 series of standards covering:
– interior materials and components (R1 to R5, R7, R10, R 22).
– externally placed products (R1, R7 to R9, R17, R23).
– furniture (R1, R6, R18 to R21).
– electrotechnical equipment (R7, R11 to R16, R22 to R26).
– mechanical equipment (R9, R22, R23).
– F, I, C1 and C2 according to NF F 16-101 and NF F 16-102 standards covering non-metallic materials used in railway vehicles and electrical equipment.
– Euroclasses B1ca, B2ca, Cca, Dca and Eca according to NF EN 13501-6 standard covering electrical cables.
• carrying out fire-resistance tests as per Part 3 of the EN 45545 series of standards on fire barriers:
– Fire resistance testing of partition walls (EN 1364-1).
– Fire resistance testing of ceilings (NF EN 1364-2).
– Fire resistance testing of doors (NF EN 1634-1).